Wednesday 19 October 2016

Shing A and Shing B

M1: Extra-curricular Activities


You can play the vocabulary game here.


M2: My Future

Play the vocabulary game here

A jobs song for you:





M2: My Future 2

Play the vocabulary game here.



M3: Chinese Festivals 1

Play the game : https://quizlet.com/_35afk7



M3: Chinese Festivals 2

Play the Kahoot game here: https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/aa9ae5a2-c14f-4244-8c2b-77b2d5122f86





M3 :Chinese Festivals 3

Watch this video to prepare for making sweet rice balls in the English lesson.

<>



Sample of a video made with the app Adobe Spark Video








17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this project, I like kneading the dough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this project, I like rolling the rice ball and cooking the rice ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this project ,I like recording the steps in the video and ordering the steps with my groupmates .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in this project ilike cooking rice balls

      Delete
    2. In this project ,l like rolling the rice ballis.

      Delete
  5. In this project ,l like rolling the rice balls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like rolling the rice ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like rolling the rice ball because it is very yummy.

      Delete